- invantivecontrolfor Excel
- invantivecompositionfor Word
- invantivequery toolFree
- invantiveonline sql editorFree
- invantivedata loaderFree
- invantivedata hub
- invantivedata access point
- invantivedata replicator
Manage your customer support with Microsoft Excel and Freshdesk
The Freshdesk edition of Invantive Control is an Excel add-in for Freshdesk. It's proven real-time reporting software which helps you to rethink and optimize your customer support from within Microsoft Excel. Using formulas, array formulas and blocks of data you easily retrieve information from Freshdesk and you can even upload information from within Excel.
Invantive Control provides you with all the functionalities needed to make real-time customer relationship management decisions. With the Excel add-in Invantive Control and Freshdesk you will have all the functionalities you need to control your customer support, calculate KPIs and project your future customer satisfaction in real-time.
Customer service in control
The Freshdesk Edition of Invantive Control provides you with benefits such as:
- Flexibility of Excel by an Excel add-in paired with the data integrity provided by Freshdesk in the cloud.
- Download facts from and upload facts to Freshdesk using an Excel add-in.
- Real-time customer relations management and business intelligence using formulas, array formulas and data blocks.
- Create and execute predictive models such as customer satisfaction, complaint rates, and handling time from within Microsoft Excel.
- Design and edit custom reports as spreadsheets based upon Freshdesk.
Create documents with data from Freshdesk in Microsoft Word
Manually collecting data and making tables in Word usually takes a very long time. Mainly in the case of regularly needed documents, this can be a very time consuming task. Invantive Composition offers a great solution to this problem. Invantive Composition helps you to select and retrieve data and tables from the Freshdesk database with ease.
You can specify which information and data you are interested in from the rich APIs. Invantive Composition for Word will fill your previously created Word templates with data coming directly from the Freshdesk database. Creating complex and correct Word documents containing all the specific information from Freshdesk is now just a matter of a few minutes and has never been easier.
Invantive Composition for Word does not require a programmer. With Invantive Composition it is simple to fill out Word template with Freshdesk data, just like Microsoft Word. The resulting filled-out Word documents can be used without the application.
The Freshdesk Edition of Invantive Composition provides you with benefits such as:
- Optimization of the document creation and communication process.
- Automatically fill pre-composed templates in Word.
- Focus on your customer support business, not on technology; no programming and no software developers.
- Merge unstructured texts in a document with structured data, pictures and bar codes.
- Reduction of erroneously prepared documents and production costs.
Optimize your Business Intelligence with Freshdesk and the free Invantive Query Tool
Invantive's free SQL Query Tool for Freshdesk provides you with real-time Business Intelligence across your entire enterprise. It provides access to your crucial company information stored in the Freshdesk cloud. No programming, no coding, no Excel downloads; just use the SQL knowledge you already have. This enables you to organize your business data fast for correct decision making. You are be able to extract, analyze and to a certain extent report business data such as tickets, customer complaints, customer data, quality management and customer satisfaction.
The Invantive Query Tool provides all the functionalities needed to make the right business decisions based upon your business data in the Freshdesk cloud.
The included Freshdesk driver is limited to retrieve at most 100 rows per query.
SQL Query of business data in Freshdesk
The Freshdesk Edition of Invantive Query Tool provides you with benefits such as:
- Flexibility of SQL paired with the data provided by Freshdesk.
- Download facts into SQL query tool such as tickets from Freshdesk using queries.
- Real-time customer relations management and business intelligence.
- Re-use existing SQL knowledge without learning API protocols and/or coding.
- Develop and run SQL statements.
online SQL editor
Manage your company with Freshdesk and the web-based Online SQL Editor
Invantive's free Online SQL Editor for Freshdesk provides you with real-time business knowledge across your entire enterprise. It provides access to your crucial company information stored in Freshdesk. No programming, no coding, no Excel downloads; just use the SQL knowledge you already have. This enables you to analyze your business data fast for correct decision making. You are be able to extract and analyze business data such as tickets, customer complaints, customer data, quality management and customer satisfaction.
It doesn't matter where you are; you can login from any location via the web browser and retrieve tickets, contacts and all other information available through APIs using SQL. The Online SQL Editor provides all the functionalities needed to make business decisions using your smart phone, iPad, iMac or PC.
The included Freshdesk driver is limited to retrieve at most 100 rows per query.
SQL Query of business data in Freshdesk
The Freshdesk Edition of the Online SQL Editor provides you with benefits such as:
- Interactive and online access to your company information via any modern web browser.
- Usable from any location and any platform, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad etc.
- Connect directly with cloud platforms with the same credentials as you normally use.
- All Freshdesk APIs accessible.
Connect your applications using proven Invantive technology and ADO.NET
Invantive Bridge is an SDK that enables your applications and databases to connect using the same technical features as offered by the range of Invantive products. Invantive Bridge provides cloud connectivity as well as an advanced SQL engine and drivers. With Invantive Bridge you can access your cloud and on-premise applications and data from within Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Power BI, Telerik and many others using familiar SQL statements and Microsoft ADO.NET.
The use of the cloud connectivity options of Invantive Bridge allows you to use a wealth of connection options to combine applications, processes and data across the cloud into one connected solution.
The advanced Invantive SQL engine within the SDK enables your solutions to offer an easy reporting and analysis environment independent of and in addition to the connectivity protocols already available. Both 32 and 64 bit drivers are supported.
An easy reporting and analysis environment thanks to the Invantive SQL engine within the SDK
Invantive Bridge offers you benefits such as:
- Microsoft Power BI and Visual Studio.
- Microsoft ADO.NET driver.
- Advanced Invantive SQL engine.
- Large number of possible on-premise and cloud platforms.
Controlled and timed data exchange for Freshdesk
The Freshdesk Edition of Invantive Data Hub is command-line driven software that is capable of executing Invantive scripting language compatible scripts across many database and cloud platforms. Ideal for high volume data loads into and extractions of Freshdesk. It provides a headless mode which makes it ideal for use in server environments and scheduled uploads and downloads in lights-out operations.
Thanks to compatibility with the popular Invantive scripting language, you can easily move business processes you have designed on Invantive Control for Excel or Invantive Query Tool into a server environment. Besides high volume data loads you can also generate reports in Excel and other formats using data from Freshdesk.
The support for headless mode enables Invantive Data Hub to be started by batch files or from the Windows Task Scheduler. When running Invantive Data Hub in headless mode, you will enjoy the integrated logging features for ease of analysis and auditability.
The Freshdesk edition allows direct loading between Freshdesk and SQL Server and MySQL. The All Cloud edition extends this cross-database capabilities to over 50 on-premise and cloud platforms.
Supercharge data exchange with Freshdesk
The FreshDesk Edition of Invantive Data Hub provides you with benefits such as:
- Schedule and run high volume data loads and extractions of Freshdesk.
- Headless and command-line driven for use on servers.
- Invantive Query Tool-scripting language compatible.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats to network shares or DropBox.
- Direct distributed SQL statements and replication between Freshdesk, SQL Server and MySQL (extensible to over 50 platforms).
Load data into cloud applications and relational databases
Invantive Data Loader transports data between Freshdesk, cloud applications, relational databases and files in one integrated solution. Based upon Invantive SQL with it's dozens of connectors, you can easily load data into your cloud application or relational database using a graphical user interface.
For instance, Invantive Data Loader guides you through the exchanging data with Freshdesk and many other platforms with a few clicks. It can take data from over 50 platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Exact Online, Salesforce or CSV or Excel files.
The integrated advanced Invantive SQL engine provides a proven base for you to exchange data, including the use of fast bulk loaders on supported platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server. A flexible mapping of fields enables basic transformations during the process, while the flexibility of Invantive SQL on the background ensures that no tasks is too hard to accomplish.
The free version of Invantive Data Loader is restricted to at most 1.000 rows per run. For high volume use or background processing, please consider the use of compatible enterprise solutions such as Invantive Data Hub or Invantive Control. An unlimited use variant is included in these solutions.
Replicate data from Freshdesk in a relational database
Invantive Data Replicator allows you to replicate data from Freshdesk and over 50 other platforms in a relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Invantive Data Replicator ensures the presence of sufficiently "fresh" data for your reporting purposes by applying a combination of techniques, including near real-time synchronization using webhooks (where available and supported).
The replicated data is made available through configurable views, including consolidation across multiple companies such as with Exact Online and Freshdesk. Effectively you get a so-called "ODS" (Operational Data Store). The performance gain compared with repeatedly accessing the XML and REST APIs of Freshdesk is between 50 and 2.500.
These database views can be used in your Power BI reports, Microsoft Access, custom reports and from traditional SQL. Data Replicator also automatically maintains indexes for optimal performance even with very large data sets and ad-hoc queries.
The advanced Invantive SQL engine included with Invantive Data Replicator enables you to configure the cloud sources for Data Replicator and trigger downloads. Data Replicator also includes Invantive Data Hub and Invantive Data Cache, so you can also run ad-hoc queries directly on over 50 cloud platforms, including cross-company and cross-country queries and uploads in Freshdesk.
Data Replicator runs on 32 and 64 bit Windows devices.
- The first subscription period includes 1 hour of Getting Started consultancy.
- Subscription per 100 companies.
- Support available 9:00-17:00 CET through phone +31 88 00 26 599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replicate your Freshdesk data with Invantive Data Replicator
The Freshdesk Edition of Invantive Data Replicate provides the following benefits to optimize your business processes:
- Replication ensures use of fresh data.
- Fresh data using a combination of techniques.
- Consolidation into one reporting environment.
- Runs on inexpensive PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Over 50 supported on-premise and cloud platforms.
data access point
Add additional protocol support to Freshdesk APIs
The Freshdesk Edition of Invantive Data Access Point is available both online and on-premise. The software allows you to exchange data across various communication protocols with Freshdesk. But also interfaces for EDI (XML, text), MailChimp, outbound email, PayPal, web services, Odoo and/or Sugar CRM can easily be established using the available API connectors.
Invantive Data Access Point acts as a proxy that based upon Invantive SQL statements (such as used with ODBC driver or JDBC) exchanges data with Freshdesk using ten additional API protocols:
- Excel 2007
All features of the software can be used during 30 days for free. After registration you will get invoiced EUR 50 every month you use Invantive Data Access Point (per 10 partitions). For each additional partition EUR 5 will be charged. There is no term of notice; when you stop using the software you will only get an invoice for the current month and no subsequent invoices.
According to our users are "CData" and "Invantive Data Hub" similar solutions for exchanging data with Freshdesk through SQL. Don't forget to also consider these alternatives!
Cross-protocol data exchange across many platforms
Invantive Data Access Point provides the following benefits to optimize your business processes:
- Simplify business process automation by integration and orchestration.
- Extend Freshdesk by supporting many additional communication protocols.
- Re-use Invantive SQL statements to specify data down- and uploads.
- Biesteweg 11
- 3849 RDHierden
- the Netherlands
- Telephone : +31 88 00 26 500
- Support : +31 88 00 26 599
- Office hours : 09:00 - 17:00 CET
- Email : info@invantive. com
- Web: invantive.com
- Portal: cloud.invantive.com
- Bank : IBAN NL 42 RABO 01 23 4097 80, BIC RABO NL 2U.
- PayPal: email@example.com
- Rabobank Groep N.V., Branch : Rabobank Peel, Maas en Leudal.
- Sint Antoniusstraat 40, 6093 GC, Heythuysen the Netherlands